Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Few Things

Short update. I got the new John Mayer on Monday night thanks to preordering it from his site (bless you John Mayer and Co. for having those shipped out early!). After a few listens, I'm still letting it sink in and will write up a proper review soon.

Tonight, I am going to see Mr. BB King in concert at Cal State San Bernardino. I am expecting to be blown away by this living guitar legend and will provide a full report on that as well.

Finally, the African Well Fund's annual Got Water? auction ended on Monday to great results. The totals will be announced soon, but thank you to everyone who placed a bid. I'm very excited that the Weezer-autographed water bottle I wrote about last time is going to a good home and that we were able to raise more money to help us fund clean water and sanitation projects in Africa.

If you're looking for a great gift for that hard-to-shop-for person on your holiday list, AWF well shares are available in any amount. You can also benefit AWF by shopping from our affiliate partners or selecting AWF as your beneficiary when you use GoodShop.

No comments:

Post a Comment